1. Liangliang Wu, Ansong Geng, Peng Wang，Oil expulsion in marine shale and its influence on the evolution of nanopores during semi-closed pyrolysis. International Journal of Coal Geology, 2018, 191, 125-134.
2. Liangliang Wu, Ansong Geng*，Differences in the thermal evolution of hopanes and steranes in free and bound fractions. Organic Geochemistry, 2016, 101:38-48.
3. Fang Yuan, Yuhong Liao, Yunxin Fang & Ansong Geng*，Oil-source correlation of Lower-Triassic oil seepages in Ni’erguan village, Southern Guizhou Depression, China. Acta Geochimca, 2016, 35(1):50-63.
4. Liangliang Wu, Yuhong Liao, Ansong Geng*，Investigation of hydropyrolysis released aromatic hydrocarbons from Permian kerogens at different maturities in the Sichuan Basin, China. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2015, 114，47-59.
5. Yuhong Liao, Yijun Zheng, Yinhua Pan, Yongge Sun, Ansong Geng，A method to quantify C1–C5 hydrocarbon gases by kerogen primary cracking using pyrolysis gas chromatography. Organic Geochemistry,2015,79,49–55.
6. Yuhong Liao, Yunxin Fang, Liangliang Wu, Qinggu Cao, Ansong Geng, The source of highly overmature solid bitumens in the Permian coral reef paleo-reservoirs of the Nanpanjiang Depression. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 2015, 59, 527-534.
7. Junyan Du, Ansong Geng, Zewen Liao, Bin Cheng，Potential Raman parameters to assess the thermal evolution of kerogens from different pyrolysis experiments. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2014, 107, 242-249.
8. Yunxin Fang，Yuhong Liao*，Liangliang Wu，Ansong Geng，The origin of solid bitumen in the Honghuayuan Formation (O1h) of the Majiang paleo-reservoir—Evidence from catalytic hydropyrolysates. Organic Geochemistry, 2014, 68, 107-117.
9. WU LiangLiang, LIAO YuHong, FANG YunXin, GENG AnSong*, The comparison of biomarkers released by hydropyrolysis and by Soxhlet extraction from source rocks of different maturities. Chinese Science Bulletin，2013, 58(3), 373-383.
10. Liangliang Wu, Yuhong Liao, Yunxin Fang，Ansong Geng*, The study on the source of the oil seeps and bitumens in the Tianjingshan structure of the northern Longmen Mountain structure of Sichuan Basin, China. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 2012, 37(1),147-161.
11. Yuhong Liao, Yunxin Fang, Liangliang Wu, Ansong Geng, Chang Samuel Hsu, Characteristics of the biomarkers and d13C of n-alkanes released from thermally altered solid bitumens at various maturities by catalytic hydropyrolysis. Organic Geochemistry, 2012, 46:56-65.
12. Yunxin Fang, Yuhong Liao, Liangliang Wu, Ansong Geng*， Oil-source correlation for the paleo-reservoir in the Majiang area and remnant reservoir in the Kaili area, South China. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences，2011，41（2），147-158.
13. Tongshan Wang，Ansong Geng，Xia Li，Pyrolysis of one crude oil and its asphaltenes: Evolution of gasoues hydrocarbons and carbon isotope. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2010，71,8-12.
14. Yuhong Liao, Ansong Geng*，Stable carbon isotopic fractionation of individual n-alkanes accompanying primary migration: evidence from hydrocarbon generation-expulsion simulation of selected terrestrial source rocks。Applied Geochemistry,2009,24,2123-2132.
15. Liao Yuhong, Geng Ansong, Huang Haiping. The influence of biodegradation on resins and asphaltenes in the Liaohe Basin. Organic Geochemistry, 2009, 40:312-320.
16. YANG Chupeng, GENG Ansong*, LIAO Zewen, SUN Yongge & ZHANG Lvhui，Quantitative assessment of gas washing of oils in the Tazhong area of the Tarim Basin, Northwest China. Science in China: Series D Earth Sciences, 2009, 52（1）：12-21.
17. Haizu Zhang, Ansong Geng, Yongqiang Xiong, Jinzhong Liu, Jinping Liu. Closed-system programmed-temperature pyrolysis on n-octodecane: implications for the conversion of oil to gas. Geochemical Journal，2008，42，403-412。
18. WANG Tongshan, GENG Ansong*, XIONG Yongqiang, GENG Xinhua，Calculation for material balance of the pyrolysates generated from marine crude oil: A prediction model of oil cracking gas resources based on solid bitumen in reservoir. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2007, 52(11): 1532-1539.
19. GENG Xinhua, GENG Ansong*, XIONG Yongqiang, LIU Jinzhong，ZHANG Haizu and ZHAO Qingfang，Kinetic study of the hydrocarbon generation from marine carbonate source rocks characterization of products of gas and liquid hydrocarbon. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2006, 51(23), 2885-2891.
20. Jinping Liu, Ansong Geng*, Yongqiang Xiong，The application of stable carbon and hydrogen isotopic compositions of the individual n-alkanes to the Paleozoic oil source rock correlation in Huangha depression China. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2006, 54, 70-78.
21. Yuhong Liao, Ansong Geng*, Yongqiang Xiong, Dehan Liu, Jialan Lu, Jinzhong Liu, Haizu Zhang，Xinhua Geng, The influence of hydrocarbon expulsion on carbon isotopic compositions of individual n-alkanes in pyrolysates of selected terrestrial kerogens. Organic Geochemistry, 2004, 35(11), 1479-1488.
22. Ansong Geng* and Zewen Liao, Kenetic stidies of asphaltene pyrolyses and their geochemical applications. Applied Geochemistry, 2002, 17(12), 1529-1541.
23. Zewen Liao and Ansong Geng*, Characterization of nC7-soluble fractions of the products from mild oxidation of asphaltenes. Organic Geochemistry, 2002, 33(12), 1477-1486.
24. Ansong Geng* and Zewen Liao, Kenetic stidies of asphaltene pyrolyses and their geochemical applications. Applied Geochemistry, 2002, 17(12), 1529-1541.
25. Geng Ansong* and Liao Zewen, Kinetic studies on the pyrolysis of asphaltenes from different types of kerogens. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2000, 45(Supplement): 53-59.
26. Geng Ansong* and Xiong Yongqiang, The determination of carbon isotopic composition of individual light hydrocarbons evolved from pyrolysis of source rocks by using GC-IRMS. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2000, 45(Supplement): 7-10.
27. Geng Ansong*, Zhou Yi, Fu Jiamo, Sheng Guoying and Zhang Qiming, The generation and expulsion of gases in Ya131 gas field, South China Sea: implication of laboratory pyrolysis results. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 1998, 16(4), 429-436.
28. Geng Ansong* and John Parnell, Petrography of the Shuitian bitumen deposit, Hunan Province, China. Journal of Southeast Asian Earth Sciences, 1994, 9, 221-227.
* Corresponding author