- 姓名： Gligorovski Sasho
- 性别： 男
- 职称： 研究员
- 学历： 博士研究生
- 电子邮件： firstname.lastname@example.org
- 通讯地址： 广州市天河区科华街511号
Sasho Gligorovski is a Professor at Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry (GIG), Chinese Academy of Science (CAS), China. Dr. Gligorovski obtained his Ph.D. at TROPOS (Germany), followed by one-year postdoc at IRCELYON (France). From 2006 to 2017, he served as an Assistant Professor and later an Associate Professor at Aix Marseille University, France. His research interest aims to elucidate the kinetics, mechanisms, and photochemistry of multiphase and heterogeneous reactions occurring at environmental surfaces (e.g., aerosol, urban grime, ocean), and on indoor surfaces.
The ultimate goal of his research is to provide quantitative information that can be used in photochemical models (regional and global scale) to better understand the air quality and climate change issues.
1. M. Mekic, J. Zeng, B. Jiang, X. Li, Y. G. Lazarou, M. Brigante, H. Herrmann, , Formation of toxic unsaturated multifunctional and organosulfur compounds from the photosensitized processing of fluorene and DMSO at the air-water interface, , 125 (6) doi.org/10.1029/2019JD031839.
2. M. Mekic, J. Zeng, W. Zhou, G. Loisel, B. Jin, X. Li, D. Vione, S. Gligorovski*, Ionic Strength Effect on Photochemistry of Fluorene and Dimethylsulfoxide at the Air？Sea Interface: Alternative Formation Pathway of Organic Sulfur Compounds in a Marine Atmosphere, ACS Earth Space Chem., 2020, 4, 1029-1038.
3. J. Liu, S. Li, M. Mekic, H. Jiang, W. Zhou, G. Loisel, W. Song, X. Wang, , Photoenhanced uptake of NO and HONO formation on real urban grime, ., , 6, 413-417.
4. *, J. Abbatt, An indoor chemical cocktail, , 359, 632-633.
5. M. Mekic, G. Loisel, W. Zhou, B. Jiang, D. Vione, *, Ionic strength effects on the reactive uptake of ozone on aqueous pyruvic acid: Implications for air-sea ozone deposition, ., , 52, 12306–12315.
6. A. Gandolfo, S. Marque, B. Temime-Roussel, R. Gemayel, H. Wortham, D. Truffier-Boutry, V. Bartolomei, , Unexpectedly high levels of organic compounds released by indoor photocatalytic paints, ., , 52, 11328-11337.
7. A. Gandolfo, L. Rouyer, H. Wortham, S. Gligorovski*, The influence of wall temperature on NO2 removal and HONO levels released by indoor photocatalytic paints, Appl. Catal. B: Environ., 2017, 209, 429-436.
8. S. Gligorovski*, R. Strekowski, S. Barbati, D. Vione, The environmental implications of hydroxyl radical (OH), Chem. Rev., 2015, 115(24), 13051–13092.
9. V. Bartolomei, E. Gomez Alvarez, J. Wittmer, S. Tlili, R; Strekowski, B. Temime-Roussel, E. Quivet, H. Wortham, C. Zetzsch, J. Kleffmann, S. Gligorovski*, Combustion processes as a source of high levels of indoor hydroxyl radical (OH) through the photolysis of nitrous acid (HONO), Environ. Sci. Technol., 2015, 49(11), 6599-6607.
10. E. Gómez Alvarez, D. Amedro, C. Afif, S. Gligorovski*, C. Schoemacker, C. Fittschen, J.F. Doussin, H. Wortham, Unexpectedly high indoor hydroxyl radical concentrations associated with nitrous acid. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A., 2013, 110(33), 13294-13299.