1. Zhang L., Wang Q., Ding X. and Li W. -C. (2021) Diverse serpentinization and associated abiotic methanogenesis within multiple types of olivine-hosted fluid inclusions in orogenic peridotite from northern Tibet. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 296, 1–17.
2. Zhang L., Sun W. -d., Zhang Z. -F., An Y. and Liu F. (2020) Iron isotope behavior during melt-peridotite interaction in supra-subduction zone ophiolite from northern Tibet. Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth 125, e2019JB018823.
3. Zhang L., Sun W. -d., Zhang Z., AnY. and Liu F. (2019) Iron isotopic composition of supra-subduction zone ophiolitic peridotite from northern Tibet. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 258, 274–289.
4. Zhang L., Sun W. -d. and Chen R. -X. (2019) Evolution of serpentinite from seafloor hydration to subduction zone metamorphism: petrology and geochemistry of serpentinite from the ultrahigh pressure North Qaidam orogen in northern Tibet. Lithos346–347, 105158.
5.Zhang L., Chen R. -X., Zheng Y. -F., Hu Z. and Xu L. (2017) Whole-rock and zircon geochemical distinction between oceanic- and continental-type eclogites in the North Qaidam orogen, northern Tibet. Gondwana Research 44, 67–88.
6. Zhang L., Chen R. -X., Zheng Y. -F., Hu Z., Yang Y. and Xu L. (2016) Geochemical constraints on the protoliths of eclogites and blueschists from North Qilian, northern Tibet. Chemical Geology421, 26–43.
7. Zhang L., Chen R. -X., Zheng Y. -F., Li W. -C., Hu Z., Yang Y. and Tang H. L. (2016). The tectonic transition from oceanic subduction to continental subduction: Zirconological constraints from two types of eclogites in the North Qaidam orogen, northern Tibet. Lithos 244, 122–139.
8. Zhang L., Chen R. X., Zheng Y. F. and Hu Z. (2015) Partial melting of deeply subducted continental crust during exhumation: insights from felsic veins and host UHP metamorphic rocks in North Qaidam, northern Tibet. Journal of Metamorphic Geology33, 671–694.