1. Yu Z, Chen L, Mai B, Wu M, Sheng G, Fu J, Peng P. 2008. Diastereoisomer- and Enantiomer-specific Profiles of Hexabromo-cyclododecane in the Atmosphere of an Urban City in South China. Environental Science & Technology 42, 3996-4001.
2. Yu Z, Sheng G, Fu J, Peng P. 2008.Determination？of Hexabromocyclododecane diastereoisomers in air and soil by liquid chromatography -electrospray tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of Chromatography A 1190, 74-79.
3. Yu Z, Sharma S, Huang W. 2006. Differential Roles of Humic Acid and Particulate Organic Matter in the Equilibrium Sorption of Atrazine by Soils. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry26, 1975-83.
4. Yu Z, Huang W, Song J, Qian Y, Peng P. 2006. Sorption of organic pollutants by marine sediments: Implication for the role of particulate organic matter. Chemosphere 65, 2493-2501.
5. Yu Z, Huang W. 2005. Competitive sorption between 17alpha-ethinyl estradiol and naphthalene/phenanthrene by sediments. Environental Science & Technology 39, 4878-85.